Former FDA Officials

Questions and Answers Regarding FDA Food Facility Registration

Below are the most common questions we receive from our clients regarding FDA food facility registration.

“If I have a food facility registration, does that mean I can go ahead and sell my food in the US?”

Food facility registration is only one of FDA’s regulatory requirements for marketing foods in the United States. Having a food facility registration does not mean that FDA endorses or approves your foods. When your company is registered, it enters FDA’s Official Establishment Inventory which allows FDA to locate your firm and determine whether it wishes to inspect your facility.


Contact us today to let us know how we can assist you with your registration and US agent needs!

Get the Experience You need!


Richard Chiang worked for the FDA for 13 years beginning as a field investigator and entry reviewer and later worked at the FDA’s headquarters Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN)

Contact Us

Phone: (562) 882-4981

5318 E. 2nd St. No. 198
Long Beach, CA 90803